Training & Outreach
On-line Training “Protecting Vermont’s Children: Reporting Abuse and Neglect”
- Are you a mandated reporter? What does that mean, under Vermont law?
- What are the types of maltreatment recognized under Vermont law?
- Signs and symptoms of abuse, neglect and risk of harm
- When and how to report suspected maltreatment of a child or teen
- What happens after you make a report to VT DCF – Family Services
- Real-life scenarios and practice quizzes
- A final test to receive a Certificate of Completion
Take the Training: Online through the Mandated Reporters of Child Abuse / Neglect website.
On-site trainings continue to be available; contact KidSafe for more information.