Good Deed Days
Do “good deeds” and raise funds to support KidSafe!
Here's how it works:
Like a walk-a-thon, participants ask friends and family to sponsor their activities
-instead of per-mile, per good deed!
Register to do “good deeds" between now and November 29, gather your sponsors and THEN get DOING!
Register at https://secure.frontstream.com/ks-good-deed-days
DOUBLE the IMPACT
A generous donor will match your sponsor dollars up to $2500.
Good deeds will benefit our community and the donations benefit KidSafe Collaborative!
What are good deeds?
Good deeds can be whatever you choose big or small!
1. Bring dinner to a homebound neighbor
2. Bring needed supplies to one of our partner organizations
3. Rake leaves around your neighborhood
How do I get sponsors?
Just like a walk-a-thon, ask your friends, family, and neighbors to sponsor you for your chosen deeds, instead of the mile. The following language can be helpful.
1. “For every $10 you donate to KidSafe, I commit to spending 10 minutes picking up trash in my neighborhood.
2. “For each $50 of support I receive, I will send 5 greeting cards to people shut in at this time.”
3. “Will you contribute X ($) for my doing Y (good deed)?”