14th Annual KidSafe Community Yard Sale - August 12-13, 2017 at the Champlain Valley Expo; Rt. 15 Essex VT
Donate, Volunteer, Shop!
Need to clear out unneeded items from your house? Skip holding a yard sale and think of KidSafe's massive Community Yard Sale instead! Donating is a lot easier than holding your own event - and you get a tax-deduction receipt for your gently used household items.
Plan to gather your quality gently used items during the year -- and donate them starting August 8, 2017 at the Champlain Valley Exposition.
Donation drop off hours:
Tuesday, August 8th-4 to 7 PM
Wednesday and Thursday August 9th and 10th-8 AM to 7 PM
Friday, August 11th–8 to 10 AM ONLY
Shop the sale on August 12th from 8am to 4pm and August 13th from 10am to noon.
Meet CHAMP from the Vermont Lakemonsters on August 12th from 10:30-11:30am
We accept quality:
• Children’s clothing and toys
• Books, especially children’s books
• Household goods, kitchen, dining
• Home improvement tools
• Antiques, collectibles, jewelry
• Small appliances
• Home and office furniture
• Baby accessories
• Sporting goods and outdoor gear
• Gardening tools and supplies
We cannot accept broken or damaged goods, or:
- Computers, printers, fax machines
- TVs with knobs, or extra large TVs
- Large appliances or motorized vehicles
- Exercise & weight lifting equipment
- Magazines, textbooks, encyclopedias
- CDs/albums in poor condition
- VHS tapes or Self-recorded music
- Plastic ware (Tupperware, plastic cups, etc.)
Donations are tax-deductible. Proceeds support our community's effort to end child abuse and neglect.
Volunteers we need you! Sign-up for shifts at
Thank you to our Event Sponsors to date:
Dealer.com, Peoples United Bank, Northfield Savings Bank, Biggam Fox & Skinner, Building Energy,Trust Company of Vermont, Stark Law, Vermont Open MRI, South Burlington Rotary, North Star Leasing, Blue Cross Blue Shield of VT
To become a sponsor and to help support this important community event: call (802) 863-9626 for information.